- Can anyone buy from your site?
- Do you have an order minimum?
- Do you offer free shipping?
- Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
- Why does the product picture look different from the description?
- What brand fittings am I getting?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- How much will shipping be?
- When will my product ship?
- Can I return a product?
- Is my information secure?
- Where are you located?
- Do you accept international orders?
- I need PVC fittings dimensions!
- I have general questions about a part or parts.
Can anyone buy from your site, or is it strictly for professionals?
- Though our prices reflect deep industry discounts, anyone is able to buy from our website. Due to our buying power with some of the top manufacturers in the industry, we can sell even orders of less than box quantity at bulk pricing. If you have an order that totals over $1000 dollars please give us a call to see if your order is eligible for further discounts.
Do you have an order minimum?
- To better meet the needs of all our different customers, we no longer have an order minimum. We proudly supply products to a wide range of customer types, from large businesses to DIY homeowners.
Do you offer free shipping?
- We choose to offer discounted parts as opposed to free shipping. Other stores will inflate their prices to make up for the money they lose in shipping. We prefer to simply offer the lowest prices on our products. Our pricing team is price checking items against our competitors daily to make sure our customers are getting the best deals possible.
Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
- We consider bulk orders to be orders of at least $1,000 worth of supplies. Because we try to maintain the lowest prices on all our products, we don't have much room to come down on most items. Due to this we unfortunately cannot offer "bulk" price breaks for orders under that $1,000 threshold.
If you have a large order (over $1,000 worth of parts) but are not a commercial buyer, please send your parts list to email@example.com to request a quote. For commercial buyers like contractors, re-sellers, purchasing agents, etc. our commercial division would be happy to give you a great number on your parts list. Please fill out our Commercial Sales Quote Request Form.
Why does your product picture look different from what I've seen?
- Because we carry thousands of products, each in different sizes and brands, it is difficult to show an exact picture of each and every product. That's why you may run across products that are represented by a generic photo of a similar part. This is just to give you an idea of the type of part you're buying. The part you receive may differ slightly in size, color, brand, and design. If in doubt, always refer to the part number and description. These are accurate portrayals of the part. For most plumbing and industrial applications this will not matter, as you order by part number. If, however, you are looking for a very specific shape, color, or design feature (like ridges for using a wrench) please contact us before placing your order to ensure we can supply what you need.
What brand is the part I'm getting?
- PVC pipe and fittings are unique in that they generally have a standard part number across all manufacturers. The majority of our PVC fittings come from IPEX, Charlotte Pipe, Spears, Lasco or Georg Fischer. Keep in mind, while you may see one brand represented in the product photo, we may send you another comparable brand. We typically will send the parts that are readily available in stock or that are available in close proximity to the shipping destination. PVC Fittings Online is dedicated to offering you only the best of the best. If you would prefer a particular brand please give us a call. We try our best to accommodate brand requests. Note: Some parts are less economical from certain manufacturers. If the brand requested is more expensive, it may increase the price of the part.
Do you charge sales tax?
- Because of our presence in South Carolina, we do charge the standard tax rate for any orders shipped to South Carolina. Internet orders that ship to any other US states are not subject to sales tax at the time an order is placed. Customers are responsible for their own sales and use tax for purchases made in states other than South Carolina. To see if you will be charged tax at checkout, plug your information into the shipping estimator on the shopping cart page and check your grand total to see if a tax line has been added.
*Schools and Other Tax Exempt Institutions: See above to determine if you will be charged sales tax at checkout. If your shipment is going to South Carolina and your order is legally tax exempt please call us for assistance.
How much will my shipping be?
- PVC Fittings Online uses standard UPS and USPS rates when calculating shipping charges. To see how much shipping will be on your particular order, please add all items to your cart and put in your 'ship to' zip code as if you're checking out. A special shipping rate calculator is built into our site to calculate how much it will cost to ship your order. If you have an oversize item in your order (very few products are in this category) we will contact you after your order has been placed to arrange shipment.
When will my product ship?
- Many orders ship out the day they are placed! In most cases orders ship out within 2 business days. Sometimes this time may be greater due to certain circumstances, however, it is our goal to ship all products as quickly as possible after receipt of order. Expedited orders (shipped via UPS 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air) placed after 2:00 PM EST can be expected to ship the next business day. Additional Shipping Information Here.
What do I do if I need to return a product?
- We always try to ensure that all of our customers order and receive the correct products. However, we understand that in some cases you may need to return some of these items. When this happens we ask that you either call or email us for an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) prior to sending us the product. If you received the wrong product or if your product arrived damaged we will happily send you a replacement. Items returned for reasons other than these may be subject to return shipping and restocking fees. The standard restocking fee is approximately 25% of the list price of the item at time of purchase. All pipe, fabricated fittings, duct fittings and custom order sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged once an order is placed. See here for additional return information.
Is my personal information secure?
- Yes. Our checkout page is SSL certified and we used one of the most trusted names in transaction processing, Heartland - Secure Submit to handle all credit card transactions. In fact, Heartland is one of the only credit card processing companies in the world using data tokenization to protect against hackers and security breaches. In addition, all information we receive is used for our business only. We do not sell or share any of your information with outside companies.Get more information on our Safe Shopping policies here.
Where are you located?
- **Notice: Our Address Has Recently Changed** - PVCFittingsOnline.com is now located at 1444 E. Main St., Rock Hill, SC 29730. We ship from this location as well as multiple distribution points around the United States.
Do you accept international orders?
We have partnered with a third party to service our international customers.
Checkout by clicking the “Outside the U.S.?” button or at checkout, choose your international destination from the country drop down menu. Once you click the button or select your country and attempt to checkout, you will then be automatically transferred to a page where you will be provided with international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment.
Upon completion of your order, your credit card will be charged for the entire purchase. We will ship the goods to the third party distribution facility where they will process the order and transport the goods to your international address. There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept returns on international orders at this time. All international orders are final sale.
I need PVC fittings dimensions!
- Please consult the Spears Parts website for approximate PVC and CPVC fittings dimensions. Enter the part number of the fitting you are looking for in the search box at the top right of the Sears Parts site. You can also see our Resource Center for dimensional information on pipe and parts. If you still need assistance please request dimension information via our support form.
Have a general parts related question?
- For answers to questions like "what is the dimension of..." "what is schedule 80 PVC" and "what's the difference between PVC and CPVC" please visit our Resource Center. There you will find lots of useful information for PVC beginners.